Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fun with Photos



For the first of today's two blog posts coinciding with the latest J198 lab, I present you with a Flickr slideshow of our group's recent trip to Zoellner Arts Center's Art Gallery. I trekked the half-block to Zoellner this morning in sweltering heat with my trusty Canon PowerShot SX10 IS in hand, which has barely been used since I got it two Christmases ago (aside from these sweet photos I took at last year's Sundaze).

I've been at Lehigh for four years - and in Bethlehem for 18 more - yet was a virgin to the Art Gallery until this morning. Shame on me. Even if it's just on a break between classes next time you're in the vicinity of Zoellner, stop in the gallery! There are a lot of great paintings and sculptures on display from local and international artists, plus the woman who works at reception has a pretty fantastic German accent. What's not to like? Gander at my photos to get a little preview of what you're missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment